Basic Policy on Materials Procurement
Senko Shoji works with its suppliers through mutual cooperation, and strives to maintain and improve relationships that promote coexistence and prosperity by purchasing products which satisfy the necessities of maintaining quality, reducing costs, and stabilizing procurements.
Basic Policy on Procurement
- Obey domestic and foreign laws and social norms.
- "Quality First".
- When selecting suppliers and products, consider ways to reduce environmental impacts.
- Establish excellent partnerships with suppliers based on mutual understanding and trust.
- Provide suppliers with impartial, fair trading opportunities with transparency.
- Recognize the value of information obtained through procurement activities, and strictly manage and protect that information appropriately with an appropriate management system.
Policy on Supplier Selection
- Comply with laws and social norms, and do not associate with anti-social movements.
- Fully consider human rights and the environment.
- Satisfy terms and conditions regarding quality.
- Prices and delivery dates of materials and services must be appropriate.
- Management must be stable.
- There must be sufficient information security systems.
Gasoline, light fuel, kerosene, heavy oil, lubricating oil, grease, etc.
Industrial vehicles, small transport equipment, storage equipment, vehicle jigs, weighing machines, safety equipment, etc.
Packaging, crating, etc.
Pile, ready-mix concrete, ALC, shutters, sashes, etc.